I really enjoy researching on software engineering, my goal is to create useful and interesting stuff!
I am currently a PhD candidate in the 4th year from the School of Computing and Information Systems of the Singapore Management University (SMU), supervised by Prof. David Lo. Before I joined SMU, I received my Master Degree of Engineering in June 2017 from the Colloge of Computer Science and Technology of Zhejiang University, supervised by Prof. Shanping Li and Prof. Xin Xia.
Data Science for Software Engineering - From data to knowledge, from knowledge to intelligence.
- Knowledge Linking
- Knowledge Representation
- [TSE-21] “Post2Vec: Learning Distributed Representations of Stack Overflow Posts”. PDF
- Answer Summary Generation
- Cross-language Information Retrieval
- [ESE/FSE-17-Tool Demo] “XSearch: A DomainSpecific Cross-Language Relevant Question Retrieval Tool”. PDF BIB Video Demo
- [EMSE-17-Extension] “Domain-Specific Cross-Language Relevant Question Retrieval”. PREPRINT BIB
- [MSR-16] “Domain-Specific Cross-Language Relevant Question Retrieval”. Invited to Empirical Software Engineering Journal PDF BIB