I really enjoy researching on software engineering, my goal is to create useful and interesting stuff!
I am currently a PhD candidate in the 4th year from the School of Computing and Information Systems of the Singapore Management University (SMU), supervised by Prof. David Lo. Before I joined SMU, I received my Master Degree of Engineering in June 2017 from the Colloge of Computer Science and Technology of Zhejiang University, supervised by Prof. Shanping Li and Prof. Xin Xia.
- Knowledge Linking
- Knowledge Representation
- [TSE-21] “Post2Vec: Learning Distributed Representations of Stack Overflow Posts”. PDF
- Answer Summary Generation
- Cross-language Information Retrieval
- [ESE/FSE-17-Tool Demo] “XSearch: A DomainSpecific Cross-Language Relevant Question Retrieval Tool”. PDF BIB Video Demo
- [EMSE-17-Extension] “Domain-Specific Cross-Language Relevant Question Retrieval”. PREPRINT BIB
- [MSR-16] “Domain-Specific Cross-Language Relevant Question Retrieval”. Invited to Empirical Software Engineering Journal PDF BIB